Thursday, May 8, 2014

Gideon

I've been thinking lately about baby #3 and this miracle inside of me.

I don't deserve this. None of us do. I have really struggled with this grace thing. I know there are so many who would and have given up so much to have their own children, yet for some reason God has said "no." I don't understand why he would choose to bless us with another baby, but I am so glad he did. I pray that this little boy would grow up to be a strong man who loves Jesus with all his heart. I also pray that Jason and I, as well as Grace and Marcus, will set the example by showing him how to do that.

Jason had a dream soon before I conceived that we had a baby boy and his name was Gideon. I love the name. I think it is so fitting, and Jason says we don't have a choice, that he really believes the dream was from God and that has to be his name. I am also working at a school several days a week and easy pronunciation and spelling are the number one requirements for me! HA!

I am now 26+ weeks and moving right along. Doc says eat and grow is all that needs to happen now. Well, he said don't eat too much, but yeah, that's hard but I'm trying to manage!

I'll post more pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment